Interruptions and Omissions in Service
Marussia Beverages BV may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2014.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Mamont Vodka will award each winning team per semi-final (total five teams) with an all-costs-covered adventure to Iceland to take place in August 2016. #ChooseAdventure
ICELAND TRIP SCHEDULE: 28 – 31 AUGUST 2016
• Arrival in Reykjavik
• Group transport via 2 Helicopters to tented camp at 17.00
• Dinner in tented camp and meet & greet of all expedition participants
• Monster-Jeep tour: visiting Gullfoss waterfall, active Geysirs, active volcano area Langjkull
• River rafting on river Hvita (note to take waterproof/comfortable wear for colder weather conditions, hiking boots, hat, gloves)
• Pop-up cocktail competition “Grand Finale”
The semi-finalists will meet one more time for their last friendly battle-off and “Grand Finale” in the land of contrasts, the land of fire and ice, the land where nothing is quite as it seems, both a fertile, temperate, European country like any other… and it is also a barren, frozen Arctic wasteland, all at the same time.
The celebration will continue with all winning semi-finalists coming from France, UK, Russia, Germany and USA as a true international experience.
• Visiting northern island Vestman Pompei
• Hiking to the volcanic crater Mt. Eldfell
• Bay boat excursion: bird and then whale watching, if lucky
• On the way back stop at Kleashellir to hear the sounds of nature
• Rib safari and visiting islands Alsey,Suрurey, Brandur as well as 6 different bays
• Blue Lagoon Geothermal SPA Visit